(activities planned from 02nd October 2017 to Mid November 2017
- “Ethics in medical research” a training programme for dental surgeons and dental post graduates will be conducted in November 2017. The event will be collaborated with College of Dentistry and Stomotology and FERCSL and the activity will be conducted by Dr. NilanthaRathnayake.
- A training programme on “abstract and article writing” for medical and dental post graduates will be conducted in November 2017. The activity will be conducted by Dr. NilanthaRathnayake.
- An awareness programme on oral health and bullying in schools will be conducted for school children in October 2017. The resource persons will be Dr. VasanthaSiviguru and Prof. Priyanjalie de Zoysa.
- An educational programme on nutritional value of egg and milk will be conducted for parents of pre-school children in October 2017. The activity will be collaborated with Heyleys group and it will be coordinated by Dr. MayuriThammatiyagodage.
- An awareness programme on diabetic care at home will be conducted for Elderly society – Moratuwa in October 2017. The activity will be coordinated by Dr. ShreenikaWelliange.