Workshop on Sustainable Business Practices
Organized by the Environment Committee,
Sri Lanka Association for the Advancement of Science
19th June 2018,
Venue: Sri Lanka Foundation Institute (Tentative)
Objective and outcome
- The objective of this workshop is to empower small and medium Sri Lankan entrepreneurs with knowledge, attitudes and practices required to adopt sustainable business strategies, to align with global trends.
- To raise awareness on sustainable business practices, innovative strategies for sustainable business practices, and its financial, social and economic benefits.
- To encourage small and medium organizations in Sri Lanka to implement sustainable business practices and to transform to green business.
- To assist/guide organizations on obtaining necessary certifications to improve the quality and productivity of the business when transforming to sustainable business model.
- Small and medium Sri Lankan entrepreneurs
|Professor Ajith de Alwis||Dr. Sampath Bandara Wahala||Eng. Sena Peiris|
Registration fee : Rs. 5000/= per individual
The workshop registration fee covers
Method of payment
April 2nd2018- Commencement of registration
May 15th 2018 – Last date of registration
June 19th 2018 – Workshop
For more information Contact
Mail: Environment Committee, Sri Lanka Association for the Advancement of Science, “Vidya Mandiraya”, 120/10 Wijerama Road, Colombo 07, Sri Lanka